Himalayas Art Museum Logo Design CompetitionRagam Kategori: Desain Logo
Batas Akhir: 30 April 2011
Biaya Pendaftaran: Gratis
Peserta: Umum (Internasional)
Total Hadiah: Sekitar €10,000, Paket Perjalanan ke Shanghai, 5 Hari Menginap di Hotel Mewah dan Lain-lain.
Theme: Himalayas for the Future
Keywords: Continuity, Innovation, Diversity (Multicultural), Nature, Environmentally Conscious
Himalayas art Museum is launching a call for submissions for it’s new logo design. However, the museum is not simply searching for a logo design, but for your vision for the future of the institution. What are your hopes and desires? What challenges do you think we will face? These are the questions we must ask as we move forward in new directions. Thus, we hope to have a logo that will adequately transmit this vision of a new institutional format in a global context.
Designers, artists, critics, curators, and cultural practitioners of all kinds are welcome to submit proposals.
Submission of Logo design for Himalayas Art Museum
- Eye-catching, simple, original and creative; no restrictions as to the color scheme
- With rich cultural implications, and easily popularized around the world to promote the Museum’s image
- Easy application to the Museum’s various artistic derivatives
- The museum’s Chinese name ‘喜玛拉雅美术馆’ and English name ‘Himalayas Art Museum’ should appear in the logo.
The Logo Design Prize:
Once the logo design is chosen, the winner will be awarded a generous prize package.
If the winner is based outside of China, the prize package will include a cash prize of €10,000, round trip airfare to and from Shanghai, and 5 nights at a hotel in Shanghai with an opportunity to show his/her works at the Himalayas Art Museum in 2012, as well as the opportunity to participate in the artist residence program hosted by Himalayas Art Museum.
For the winner who is based in China, he/she may choose Prize Package A or B:
- Prize Package A includes a prize of €10,000, round trip airfare to and from Nepal, with 5 nights accommodation, and an opportunity to show his/her works at Himalayas Art Museum in 2012, as well as the opportunity to participate in the artist residence program hosted by Himalayas Art Museum.
- Prize Package B includes a prize of €10,000, round trip airfare to and from Finland (World Design Capital Helsinki 2012), with 5 nights accommodation, and an opportunity to show his/her works at Himalayas Art Museum in 2012, as well as the opportunity to participate in the artist residence program hosted by Himalayas Art Museum.
- The prize will be issued one month after the announcement of the winner.
- If the winner is based in China, he/she may choose any one of the above two prize packages.
- The winner may decide to participate in an exhibition and the residency program at Himalayas Art Museum. The Museum will negotiate with the winner to finalize these details.
Himalayas Art Museum will invite experts and professionals from related fields to review the submitted proposals and to select the shortlisted proposals, and eventually the finalist.
Judges of the primary selection:
- Alice Black (Deputy Director of Design Museum, London)
- Anna Maria Bernitz (Swedish Institute)
- Biljana Ciric (Independent Curator)
- Huang Hui (Deputy Director of Himalayas Art Museum)
- Li Xiaofei (Art Director of Zendai Contemporary Exhibition Hall, Artist)
- Li Zhenhua (Independent Curator)
- Martta Louekari (Producer, Newly Drawn - Emerging Finnish Architects, Finland)
- Wong Shun-kit (Deputy Director of Himalayas Art Museum)
- Zheng Weimin (Media professional, Designer)
Judges of the final selection:
- Ding Yi (Dean of Fu Dan Design College, artist)
- Hu Jieming (Director of Shanghai Institute of Visual Art, Fudan University, Artist)
- Ou Ning (Director of Shao Foundation )
- Shen Qibin (Director of Himalayas Art Museum)
Submission Deadline: March 10 to April 30, 2011 (Please note that no proposal would be accepted after April 30, 2011)
1st Round of Selections: May 3 to May 5, 2011
2nd Round of Selections: May 7 to May 8, 2011
Announcement: May 10, 2011
Submissions will be accepted via email according to the guidelines listed below, or by way of postal mail.
For more information, please visit the competition’s website:
Please download submission form here:
Postal mail address: Pre-opening office of Himalayas Art Museum, No.28, Lane 199, Fangdian Rd., Shanghai, 200135, China. Please write “Logo Design Submission” on the front of the envelope.
Submission materials must include:
- Submission form
- Original design in AI, PDF, EPS or PS format, as well as a printed JPG image (in the format of RGB) no larger than 1MB
- Each participant may submit 1-5 different logo designs. Each design must be submitted along with a one sentence statement to explain your concept
- Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
All participants should guarantee the submitted proposals are original. There should be no violation or involvement in any dispute of copyright. Otherwise, the participant is solely responsible for any infringement or violation charges that may be brought.
Once the design is accepted, all copyright, ownership, right of alternation, and right of use will belong to Himalayas Art Museum. The designer should not use it anywhere else, or in any other way.
Sumber: [ klik link ini ]
Temukan juga Dunia Lomba di facebook dan twitter !